The Network Security Lab at Columbia University's Computer Science Department is dedicated to performing cutting-edge research in critical areas of network and systems security. This research includes new methods for efficient encryption, system and network reliability, autonomic security, reactive security systems, automated patching, host-based intrusion prevention, applications of peer-to-peer networks, security and availability policy, and network intrusion detection and anomaly analysis.
- 08/11/2015: We got a paper accepted at ACSAC 2015!
- 07/22/2015: We got three papers accepted at CCS 2015!
- 03/27/2015: We got a paper accepted at DIMVA 2015!
- 11/17/2014: Vasileios Kemerlis won the Applied Research Competition at CSAW 2014!
- 08/16/2014: We got a paper accepted at ACSAC 2014!
- 07/23/2014: We got two papers accepted at CCS 2014!
- 05/26/2014: We got a paper accepted at RAID 2014!
- 05/08/2014: We got four papers accepted at USENIX Security 2014!
- 02/25/2014: We got a paper accepted at IEEE S&P 2014!